Simplifying the deployment and management of applications on Kubernetes clusters.
- Helm helps manage the deployment complexity by allowing you to define and manage all the related resources in a single chart.
- Faster and more reliable releases.
- Helm has a rich ecosystem of pre-built charts available in public and private repositories.
- Supports easy rollbacks to previous releases.
- Parameterize configurations, making it easier to customize deployments for different environments.
A Helm chart is organized into a directory structure with
Helm simplifies the process of deploying and managing applications on Kubernetes by providing a package manager-like experience.
- Helm CLI: The Helm command-line interface is used by developers and operators to interact with the Helm ecosystem.
- Helm Charts: Helm Charts are packages that contain pre-configured Kubernetes resources such as deployments, services, and config maps.
- Docker Compose
│ ├── deployment.yaml
│ ├── service.yaml
│ ├── configmap.yaml