- What is DevOps in simple terms? DevOps is an approach wherein applying software engineering concepts into IT Ops.
- What exactly do DevOps do? DevOps improves collaboration between dev team and ops team.
- What are the list of DevOps Tools? Version Control Tool: GitLab, GitHub > Build Tool: Maven > Continuous Integration Tool: Jenkins > Configuration Management Tool: Chef > Configuration Management Tool: Puppet, Ansible > Container Platforms: Docker, Kubernetes > Communication and Collaboration: Slack > Testing Tool: Selenium, Gremlin > IT Ticketing: Servicenow
- How DevOps and SRE are different? DevOps is a set of practices that aims to shorten the software development lifecycle and speed the delivery of higher-quality software by breaking down the silos and combining and automating the work of software development teams and IT operations teams. SRE uses software engineering to automate IT operations tasks that would normally be performed by system administrators. These tasks include production system management, change management and incident response.
- What is DevSecOps? DevSecOPs is an approach to culture, automation, and platform design that integrates security as a shared responsibility throughout the entire IT lifecycle.
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse