- What is Docker? it is Container Management Tool which helps to build, deploy, run, update and manage containers.
- Why Docker? it is used in order to mainly save time and resources. To avoid the havoc of multiple resource creation and management.
- What is Container it is a runnable instance of a docker image which can be used to run applications.
- Docker workflow Docker Daemon -> Docker CLI -> Docker Engine API Docker Host -> Docker Client -> Docker Registry (Hub)
- How container created? Source Docker Image -> Run the image -> make it active Daemon requests the kernel for creating a Linux namespace with a mount, an isolated network and the runtime environment.
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse