- What is Kubernetes? Kubernetes invented from google but now managing by the CNFC (opensource) which manages/orchestrator the dockers in a physical/ virtual machines
- why do we need kuberenetes? Kubernetes solves the below problems a. It will manage both the work (dockers ) and workers (node) in efficient manner. If it manage by the ppl takes lot of time but it does in a seconds. b. Only dockers manages on one node if its multiple nodes then this k8s will take care
How Kubernetes Works? and architecture ?
K8s has master and worker nodes
All the k8s communication goes through the master nodes (from outside world to the minion (node)) while managing the server
Each master nodes has 4 components
- Apiserver -- > Worker nodes and the workstation (who given the instrucation) can talk only through the api server
- CLuster store --> Which stores all the information (Which is SOT) related to Worker nodes (like how many pods and there state information everything)
- Controller --> Which looks up the status of the nodes and the pods and sending that information to the apiserver and resposible to manintain the desired state
- Schedular --> Which schedules the work to nodes has given by the apiserver (like which pod has to run in which node ) and all.
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse