What is CI?
- A mechanism where newly developed code is merged on to deployment/master branch automatically on new code changes.
What is continuous integration
- CI - Continuous Integration is a mechanism where newly developed code is merged on to deployment/master branch automatically.
*What is continuous delivery *
- Making the latest code/changes made by developer available for deployment or be in ready to deploy state.
What is continuous deployment
- Next step of continuous delivery where delivered changes are continuously deployed on to the production server
*What is Cloudbees? *
- Tool that can be used for continuous integration and delivery of the software/application
What is Cloudbees CD RO?
- Tool for managing and deploying a software as well as to maintaining it's release cycle.
What is Cloudbees CD RO Architecture?
- Tire three architecture used to achieve continuous deployment and release orchestration