Kubernetes has the master and worker nodes .
- Api Server which exposes the API(REST) consumes Json via manifets files.
- Cluster store which works as a storage names etcd kept data as key value pairs.
- kube control manager , node contoller, end point controller watches changes in any of pods in desired state.
- Kube scheduler check if any ne pods need to instantiate and communicate with APi server.
- container engine means pulling images, starting/stopping container.
- kubelet watches api server, instantiate pods , exposes end points(10255)
- kube proxy it contains pod ip addresses, load balance across all services in pod. 3.