* This command is used to suspend / stay / pause all the
running processes in the given container.
* When the docker daemon is asked to pause the
container, it performs certain state checks on the
container such as:
1. Whether the container is in running state or not.
2. Whether the container is already paused.
3. Whether the container is in restarting phase.
* Command: docker pause container_id/container_name
* This command moves the status of the container to
"Running" from "Paused".
* Command: docker unpause container_id/container_name
Docker stop & kill commands
* This command issues a SIGTERM signal which stops the
program gracefully unlike the KILL command.
* Command: docker stop container_id/container_name
* This command issues a SIGKILL signal which stops the
program abruptly by killing the entry process
(process belonging to pid1).
* Command: docker kill container_id/container_name
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse