- Troubleshooting of pods.
- A Replication Controller is one of the core components in Kubernetes that helps manage and ensure the desired number of replicas (Pods) are running and maintained within a cluster.
- It is a primitive and has been largely replaced by the more advanced and flexible ReplicaSet and Deployment controllers in modern Kubernetes.
- A ReplicaSet is a higher-level abstraction in Kubernetes that, like a Replication Controller, helps manage and ensure a desired number of replicas (Pods) are running within a cluster.
- Deployment is the best practice to use for pod creation.
- Deployment used rolling update policy for scaling by default.
- Deployment is consists of replication, controller, versioning, rollout, rollback.
- We can scale up the pods by using commands and all. 9.Namespace is a logical separation of cluster. 10.port forwarding can be done to forward the container port to the pod port.
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse