- Namespace is used to Structuralize the resources of the Clustered Horizontally. eg.. ram, diskspace, cpu etc
- Using Name space we can restrict the access to other users and isolate the resources.
- Pod is the smallest entity of Kubernetes.
- Pod life cycle is – Pending, Running, Failed.
- Pod can’t be created they can only be instantiated.
- we can go inside the container using pod exec.
- we can get container logs using kubectl logs.
ReplicationController and Replica Set
- Replicationcontroller is used to instantiate multiple pods and control the running pods.
- Replica Set is the updated version of ReplicationController.
- Deployment is used to instantiate pod and control the running pods using help of Replica Set and pod.
Once suspended, harishramu will not be able to comment or publish posts until their suspension is removed.
Once unsuspended, harishramu will be able to comment and publish posts again.
Once unpublished, all posts by harishramu will become hidden and only accessible to themselves.
If harishramu is not suspended, they can still re-publish their posts from their dashboard.
Once unpublished, this post will become invisible to the public and only accessible to Harish G.
They can still re-publish the post if they are not suspended.
Thanks for keeping Debug School safe. Here is what you can do to flag harishramu:
Unflagging harishramu will restore default visibility to their posts.